inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 28th, 2013
Dr. Kendall heart
OMG!! I never had a ER Dr. who has a heart for a patient in need. My experiences in ER are sometime bad, because I feel, am taking up they time, with my illness, when some want too deal with others, who are alittle more important , then ours. I even took a city bus, instead, calling 911, with a serve DDD alment, too save taxs payers money, and took the pain, too get too St. Joesph ER, , Dr. Kendall was on duty Wednesday, Sept. 25th 2013, he felt my pain, because, he, himself been thru it, and knew, I was suffering, he paid for a taxi for me too go home, too be in comfort, then taking a city bus back, I give him my life, and trust, and ten stars too him, we need more Drs. who still has feelings for us, who are in real pain, and understand our body, when it comes too the spine and dics area. God Bless him.