Dr. Kevin Khai Tieu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fountain Valley, CA

August 26th, 2015
Dr Tieu is very knowledgable in his profession. I trust him and feel safe with him.

July 24th, 2013
Never thought I'd post a review
I am sooooo pleased with the care I received from Dr.Tieu . I'll admit I had my doubts but the care I received exceeded all expectations I had. My son was delivered at 35 weeks healthy and happy. Dr.Tiue was there within minutes after the hospital called him and I delivered at 3a.m I HONESTLY cant say anything bad about his services.

October 17th, 2012
He is very good caring doctor. if you want to be in peace for your baby, come and go with him. Our family love him.

October 15th, 2012
First time giving a rating to anyone
I have never posted a review or given a rating for anyone or anything, but Dr. Tieu deserves so much credit. Like many reviews I have read, I truly believe that Dr. Tieu is one of a kind. I wish that all of my doctors were like him or even come close. It's sad that I have chosen not to have any more children and will the miss the opportunity of being under his amazing care. He is so gentle, yet so knowledgable. It is my great fortune to be under his care for two pregnancies.

August 2nd, 2012
nice guy but not sure worth the wait
The doctor is very nice and up to date with medical knowledge. He talks too soft at time. The equipment in the office could use dusting and wiping down. The staff is probably very nice people but they are too busy to show it. Other ppl said OB wait time is suppose to be obscene but with the unattentive staff and lack of cleanliness, we'll be testing out wait time at other places

July 3rd, 2012
in waiting room, so bored writing review
Have not seen doctor yet. But been sitting here for an hour. Saw 3 other people showed up at the same time as us. Will update review after see the doc

March 21st, 2012
Not your typical OB in this current day healthcare system
Unlike most busy doctor, Dr.Tieu takes the time to thoroughly explain things to his patient. I have never felt rushed when I see him. He truly cares for the emotional and physical well- being of his patients. I had a history of multiple miscarriages, and with my first successful pregnancy, he was on the ball from day 1. He gave me hope but at the same time, he explained all the things that could or could not happen. I felt as if he was walking this journey with me, too. I HIGHLY recommend him to all my sisters and mother, and female friends.

July 19th, 2011
Best OBGYN in the world!

April 22nd, 2011
Forever Thanks
He's such a great doctor, experienced, caring, funny, I mean, he has it all. My family can never thank him enough. I got two children and he helped me going through two terms smoothly. He's so skillful with C-section, if you have to go with it, you are in good hand.

April 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Tieu is a an excellent one I have ever had. I highly recommend him. My health insurance had some issues but Dr. Tieu still recommended me to continue making appointment with him while I tried to result my insurance issues. He stated " the well being of my baby is more important". This statement gave me lots of confidence and trust in him.

January 26th, 2011
Best doctor in town
Both my husband and I love doctor Tieu. He's kind, patient and knowledgable. Not only he answered my questions, he responded with kindness to my husband's concerns. I just don't like the no friendly-smiling face from few of his staff, especially the one on Saturday morning who check your appointment when you sign in. But hey, I came to see doctor, not that bad-manner of one of his staffs, so doctor Tieu is still the best.

January 23rd, 2011
Thank you doctor Tieu. You are the most friendly and caring one.