A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kiene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kiene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kiene, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiene graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kiene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lowell Kiene MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Kiene practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kiene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kiene practices Dermatology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV.
See Carson City Dermatologists.