Dr. Kevin Kilimann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

November 25th, 2015
Seek treatment elsewhere
This office is disorganized, poor with returning phone calls, desk staff seems to be replaced often, location information not updated on web, Dr. Kiliman is arrogant and dismissive. I find his service and treatment of my daughter disappointing. This office is simply, a mess.

October 6th, 2015
Parent
This doctor has crossed the line. Flagrant lies and false intentions regarding diagnosis and reporting of the patient's true issues. It is suspicious how out of line the interpretations he makes . He is using the system to imprison patients for obvious financial gain. I am reporting him to the medical board and asking for him to be removed from medical privileges . It is a consensus that he has probably harmed more patients with his treat plans and and certainly traumatized many more. Someone has to stop him before he pushes patients over the edge.

September 3rd, 2015
impersonal and quick to push pills
Makes assumptions about diagnosis without talking to you about your condition and experiences. Very quick to push medication even if you are opposed to it. Highly impersonal and easily the worst psychiatrist I have personally dealt with over the last 8 years. Look elsewhere for someone who doesnt look at you like a dollar sign if you need help.

July 17th, 2015
Dr kilimann isn't what you think he is!
If you are working with Dr kilimann I feel so bad for you. This guy only cares about money! He isn't going to help anyone. He treats people with problems with the worst of disrespect I've ever seen come from someone in the med field. All his reviews are negative. He seems to not have time to do the things he needs to do. If he is your Dr or the Dr for someone you love find another Dr!!!! He only causes stress and depression. I don't mean this as rude in anyway I just want people to be aware because I had no idea. I wish you all a great day

March 25th, 2014
Horrible experience with Dr. Kilimanjaro and his office!
Terrible experience with this doctor for my Daughter. He nor his office will return phone calls. Messages left over the past three weeks to refill my daughter prescription have been urgent and desperate but still no return call. My daughter has now run completely out of her medication, a medication she cannot stop abruptly. Scheduling has been nothing short of a nightmare. I am reporting him to the state today. Hopefully I can find another doctor quickly.

April 10th, 2013
Very Concerned Parent
He was rude, arrogant, and seemed too busy to care about my child. He also works with Peak View Behavior Health. Warning do not let him treat you or anyone else you care about. When he was questioned about medicine dosage, never returned phone calls or messages left with staff.

February 2nd, 2012
unprofessional
I was a patient of Dr.Kilimann's for over 5 years. Our last meeting, he was arguementative, patronizng,uncaring,and very late. I needed documentation completed for medical disability. I had to schedule an appointment, pay my $30 co pay and when I arrived, he hadn't completed or even looked at it.It had been there for 7 days. His demeanor was rude and uncaring regarding it's completion. He didn't know my diagnosis and didn't even remeber that HE was the one that admitted me to the hospital. He said he couldn't get his computer working so he couldn't fill out all the information. He did not complete the paperwork as instructed and his writing looked like chicken scratch. So I waited close to 40 minutes, paid my co pay and did not get what I needed. How does a doctor treating a patient with anxiety and severe depression behave this way?? He should not be practicing medicine.

November 20th, 2011
The receptionist is horrible
The worst part of Kilimann is the receptionist. She is so cold and uncaring. She treats you like garbage. Kilimann was frustrating as he kept having us doing tests and he wouldn't give us a diagnosis of what was wrong with me or tell what was going on with me. He also wasn't prepared for our visits, he wasn't helpful to us like for example filling out paperwork for other doctors, and he was cold and also seemed to be uncaring much like his receptionist. The only thing he seemed to care about is all the money he was making per hour. I suggest you go somewhere else.

May 23rd, 2011
terrible and rude staff, not helpfull! Only interested in setting appointments and collecting fees.