A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Killough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Killough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Killough, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Killough graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Killough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Russell Killough MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Killough practice?
- Dr. Kevin Killough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Killough practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Radiologists.