A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kinback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kinback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kinback, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinback graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kinback has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Kinback MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kinback practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kinback has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kinback practices Psychiatry near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Psychiatrists.