A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kinback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kinback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinback
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinback Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kinback, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinback graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kinback has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Kinback MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kinback practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kinback has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kinback practices Psychiatry near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Psychiatrists.