Dr. Kevin Kinzinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kinzinger?

September 20th, 2017

FABULOUS DOCTOR!

I have been a patient of Dr. Kinzinger's for over a decade. I would go to no one else but him! He performed a simple Hemorrhoid surgery on me, & I literally had no pain post op. His bedside manner is flawless, & since the surgery, my husband & I have had Colonoscopies done. The prep is not pleasany, but the procedure was absolutely a cake-walk. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

November 18th, 2015

Great surgeon

Fabulous surgeon. Had to have part of colon removed. No complications, no bag, great recovery.

August 5th, 2015

A very bad first impression.

I was already very embarrassed to go see a doctor for some problems I was experiencing, my general doctor made me feel at ease about it and refer me on to this doctor for further action. More comfortable but still embarrassed I went to this doctor. The staff made me feel welcome and less embarrassed about my situation. Then it began to go down hill. I spent an hour in the exam room for the doctor to come in. By that time I had used much of my phones battery and when the doctor finally came in and began asking questions. While I was answering them I was pulling up a picture (I had to wait a month fro the next available after being my general doctor and my symptoms are not always present) so that I could show the doctor what they symptoms were visually before the phone died to which I get a very snippy, rude, and self important remark of "Shall I wait outside while your finish that?". I have experienced two other poor quality doctors but never one so blatantly rude as what this doctor demonstrated. After making me wait an hour for him to finally come into see me he shouldn't have said anything like that even if I was on the phone texting. Now I know I am in my early 20's and many people my age are rude and do text while people are talking to them but that does not give this doctor the right to insinuate that about any of his patients or to try to shame them. It was so rude and so startling that it made what was already an uncomfortable situation 10 times more embarrassing and uncomfortable. I only gave two stars because the nurse was so nice and because he was able to answer all my questions and get a correct diagnosis. This doctor does not respect his patients time and he believes it is okay to shame someone with out all the facts. Personally I am going to try to find another doctor, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone just for the sole fact that he lacks respect for others and obviously thinks very highly of his time and not those who have come to see him.

June 30th, 2013

Housewife

Dr. Kinsinger is an outstanding surgeon. He saved my life through an emergency surgery where I had become septic. He repaired my ruptured stomach and intestine to where they are now both working. I loved talking with him. He is always friendly. God bless you doctor!

January 17th, 2017