Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Kirtley
Dr. Kevin Kirtley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kirtley is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, St.Vincent Women’s Hospital and Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Kirtley has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kevin Kirtley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Amarilis Heredia
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Scott Himelstein
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi25
Dr. Jennifer Morgan
Anesthesiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13