A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kirtley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kirtley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kirtley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kirtley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Kirtley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Kirtley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kirtley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kirtley practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.