A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kist graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Kist DO and FCCP is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Kist practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kist practices Pulmonary Disease near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Pulmonologists.