A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Kline DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kline practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kline has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO and Springfield, MO.
See Rolla Orthopedic Surgeons.