A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Kline DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kline practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Orthopedic Surgeons.