Dr. Kevin Klos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Staff
Doctor klos is outstanding but his staff needs communication skills. Dont make a appointment and expect things to go smooth sailing with staff members cause you will be disappointed.

July 11th, 2016
Terrible staff
Doctor klos is excellent! He is very friendly and professional but his staff needs to be terminated. If he would terminate the staff his practice would almost be perfect. They will not return calls in a timely manner and are willing to take your money but getting appointments or any concerns you would like the Doctor to know is ridiculous. My advice is fire your staff Doctor many others would love to work for you.

April 19th, 2016
DO NOT GO TO DR KLOS!!!!!!
He should NOT attempt to treat anyone who may have a dx of any type of dementia. He knows NOTHING about dementia, but pretends to! We waited for nearly 1.5 hours to see him. My mom had been living 2 years with a FTD,PPA, early onset Alzheimer's dx. We wanted to see how she was progressing. He read the neuropsych tests and said she had pseudo dementia, explained that meant she was making it up suggested she see a psychiatrist! We sat there dumb founded , crying, angry and he showed no emotion. This man is handing out incorrect dx to people. I firmly believe he shouldn't even be in practice

November 10th, 2015
Extremely competent as well as excellent "bedside" manner with patients.

May 28th, 2015
Saw Dr. Klos for consultation. Was very pleased with his manner and presentation. Will see what else comes about as we see more of him in future.

May 27th, 2015
no answers
Initial visit he told me he would get to the bottom of my problem (im 55) he did one test and I had to keep calling for results and finally three weeks later I got results from lady that answers phone-not the dr- and called to make another apt never could get thru and finally after one and a half months his office lady called me and said he couldn't do anything else. very disappointed.....

March 19th, 2015
great dr visit said would see me in 2 to 3 week for my parkinsons it has been about 7 wks can not get any answers nurse says she will call back does not this does not seem professional or caring what are you supposed to do has A NYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM

March 18th, 2015
Dr Klos is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen. I strongly recommend him for any neurological issues. Great person & Great Doctor

March 11th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
I understand why Dr Klos is so busy and you will to. He cares about his patients and he wont give up until the problem is fixed. Thanks for the help Doctor.

January 8th, 2015
patient, physicians wife, with RN daughters
Dr. Kloss was very kind during my first visit and spent time with me. He prescribed medication which had adverse effects. I was unable to obtain information or access staff from his office. Staff said Dr. Kloss does not return calls. "Office nurse" gave incorrect information to me regarding medication dosage. VERY POOR FOLLOW-UP and NO FOLLOW-UP after medication prescribed. This resulted in 4 weeks of feeling awful and unable to perform usual daily activities. I need a physician who will communicate with me, and be available (or have knowledgeable staff available) to address issues in-between appointments.

June 12th, 2014
Dr Klos cared for my mother for several years. He was always patient, kind, and knowledgeable. He helped us with decisions about her care and treated us all with dignity. I would recommend Dr. Klos to ANYONE needing a neurologist with his specialty.

October 9th, 2009
Found What Other Doctors Couldn't!
We had been to several doctors and had no diagnosis. Dr Klos said he wanted to find out quickly so that we could get treatment started. He got my husband in for several tests in record time and had him diagnosed in just a few weeks. He was very caring and personable. Would help my husband with things that other doctors would tell me to do. Very hands on. We never felt left out of the loop. I highly recommend Dr Klos.