Dr. Kevin Klos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Klos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Started out Great

Dr Klos is very friendly and I thought he was going to help me at the beginning. One thing is for sure you will pay up front for the service you should be getting. It took months to get my lab test back, never returned my phone calls the lady who sits not work at front desk is a jerk. She told me so many times I will call you next week! She never called so don't expect it. She may tell you to call her next week and when you do she gets mad I guess then she has to do something other than sitting. Dr. Klos told me to call when I need my prescription refilled and when you do don't expect it to go smooth sailing cause the lady at the front desk will mess everything up she may tell you its ready come and get it, after you arrive she tells you it will be a while just sit for 30 mins or longer happened everytime.

January 6th, 2017

Empathy

Do you like a office staff that is unprofessional! Don't pick this one! If you want a good doctor that is available for follow-up questions and concerns! Don't pick this one! Do you want to spend thousands of dollars with no results, no follow up, or what to do next! Don't pick this one!

January 6th, 2017

Very disappointed

I was lied to many times from him and the staff. Very disappointed in wasted my time and money with this practice. My opinion find another Doctor before you waste time and money.

August 11th, 2016

Staff

Doctor klos is outstanding but his staff needs communication skills. Dont make a appointment and expect things to go smooth sailing with staff members cause you will be disappointed.

July 11th, 2016

Terrible staff

Doctor klos is excellent! He is very friendly and professional but his staff needs to be terminated. If he would terminate the staff his practice would almost be perfect. They will not return calls in a timely manner and are willing to take your money but getting appointments or any concerns you would like the Doctor to know is ridiculous. My advice is fire your staff Doctor many others would love to work for you.

November 10th, 2015

Extremely competent as well as excellent "bedside" manner with patients.

May 28th, 2015

Saw Dr. Klos for consultation. Was very pleased with his manner and presentation. Will see what else comes about as we see more of him in future.

May 27th, 2015

no answers

Initial visit he told me he would get to the bottom of my problem (im 55) he did one test and I had to keep calling for results and finally three weeks later I got results from lady that answers phone-not the dr- and called to make another apt never could get thru and finally after one and a half months his office lady called me and said he couldn't do anything else. very disappointed.....

March 18th, 2015

Dr Klos is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen. I strongly recommend him for any neurological issues. Great person & Great Doctor

March 11th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

I understand why Dr Klos is so busy and you will to. He cares about his patients and he wont give up until the problem is fixed. Thanks for the help Doctor.

January 9th, 2015

patient, physicians wife, with RN daughters

Dr. Kloss was very kind during my first visit and spent time with me. He prescribed medication which had adverse effects. I was unable to obtain information or access staff from his office. Staff said Dr. Kloss does not return calls. "Office nurse" gave incorrect information to me regarding medication dosage. VERY POOR FOLLOW-UP and NO FOLLOW-UP after medication prescribed. This resulted in 4 weeks of feeling awful and unable to perform usual daily activities. I need a physician who will communicate with me, and be available (or have knowledgeable staff available) to address issues in-between appointments.

June 12th, 2014

Dr Klos cared for my mother for several years. He was always patient, kind, and knowledgeable. He helped us with decisions about her care and treated us all with dignity. I would recommend Dr. Klos to ANYONE needing a neurologist with his specialty.