A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Knobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Knobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Knobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Knobel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Robert Knobel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Knobel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Knobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Knobel practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.