A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kolovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kolovich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kolovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolovich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kolovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Kolovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kolovich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kolovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kolovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Orthopedic Surgeons.