A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kolovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kolovich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolovich
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kolovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kolovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolovich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kolovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Kolovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kolovich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kolovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kolovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Orthopedic Surgeons.