A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kolovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kolovich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kolovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolovich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kolovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Kolovich practice?
Dr. Kevin Kolovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Orthopedic Surgeons.