A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Koo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Koo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Koo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Koo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Koo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Koo practice?
- Dr. Kevin Koo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kevin Koo practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.