Learn more about Dr. Kevin Koth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Koth, orthopedic surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koth graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Koth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Koth DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Koth practice?
- Dr. Kevin Koth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Koth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Harrisburg, IL.
See Harrisburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Harrisburg Surgeons.