A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Koth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Koth, orthopedic surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koth
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koth graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Koth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Koth DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Koth practice?
- Dr. Kevin Koth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Koth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Herrin, IL.
See Herrin Surgeons.