Dr. Kevin Krafft MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Boise, ID

3.8

October 4th, 2016
Doctor Kraft he's a Militia Not A doctor
This doctor he's like militia and just wanted to get money not to help paitint get better but thanks God I have been recording him to protect my right he's an idiot

June 14th, 2015
Doctor Krafft is very knowledgeable & efficient with diagnosis & treatment. He has a great bedside manner - easy to talk to & answers questions very accurately. He's very educated & you really feel relieved when you're done with the appointment, knowing that you have been diagnosed correctly & that there is help for what ails you.

June 13th, 2010
Compassionate, the best doctor ever
Dr. Krafft is that most desireable of doctors, the one who treats the person and not just the disease. Of the dozens of physicians who treated my ill husband, Dr. Krafft stood out as the most compassionate. He ensured seamless care during my husband's hospitalization, collaborating with therapists, his other doctors and caregivers. Furthermore, he was deeply concerned for my well being. As my physically disabled husband's primary caregiver, I bore the extremely demanding buden of day to day care. Dr. Krafft made sure that we had all the necessary medical equipment in place, and that I was properly trained to use it, before releasing my husband from the hospital. If I ever had a question, or required his assistance, despite his extremely busy schedule, he would always respond in a timely manner. His staff was very helpful, friendly and efficient. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Krafft. He was my husband's doctor, but he improved the lives of everyone in our family.

Health Guides