A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Krause is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Krause, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery, and Willing to Follow Other Surgeons Patients.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Krause practice?
Dr. Kevin Krause practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.