A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Krause is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Krause, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Krause MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Krause practice?
- Dr. Kevin Krause has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Krause practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.