A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Krebs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Krebs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krebs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krebs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krebs graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Krebs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Baptist Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Krebs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Krebs practice?
- Dr. Kevin Krebs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Krebs practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.