inactive

Kevin W Krebs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 7th, 2016
"" Not A Good Recommendation ""
Dr Kevin Krebs rushes his patients in & out of his office like the wind , it seems he doesn't want to spend any time with anyone.. I don't recommend him , he's not the Dr you want to treat you or your loved ones !!

November 27th, 2015
horrible
has zero compassion, nothing but a pill pusher. won't even look patient in the eye and can't say anything more than "hm, is that so?" doesn't follow up AT ALL. and spends about 10 minutes-if that-with patient.

September 8th, 2015
Great Doc

July 7th, 2015
Receptionist was rude
I'm looking for a psychiatrist and found this Dr, attempted to make an appoinetment. I have insurance but I'm positive I need a referall for my insurance to pay for it, I opted to just pay for it out of pocket because it takes a few months for me to get a referall and see my dr. I told the receptionist this and what I first noticed when talking to her was that she seemed 'out of it' and spoke very slowly, almost as if she was high. Secondly when I first told her of my situation she said it would cost me 160$ out of pocket for the first appointment, then she seemed to go blank for a while so I repeated myself to make sure she understood what I was saying and asked to make an appointment then she said that I needed a referall to see him. Which is weird because first she said I didn't need one and that I could pay for it out of pocket. I'm going to attempt to try and call another day (hoping not to speak to the same lady) and see if I can make an appointment then. I can already tell that I'm going to have problems with this place and its a shame that I have and other people who are just wanting help have to go through rude people like this is the medical field.

June 29th, 2015
Only a Pill Pusher
Run far away from this pill pusher.

June 22nd, 2015
This doctor will prescribe anything you want. He will cause you to have addictions to many different drugs. If you are looking for prescription drugs for any reason he is your guy. He is a licensed and highly paid legal drug dealer.

June 18th, 2015
This person or doctor is a professional pill dispenser. He does not analysis other than "Oh my", "Is that so?". I don't think that this distinguishes him negatively when compared to all others in his area of medicine.

June 10th, 2015
Horrible Doctor if you can even call him at Doctor. He's more like a DRUG dealer.

February 19th, 2015
Unprofessional staff

February 14th, 2015
Doesnt Care about you!
Dr. Krebs will help you until a mixture of medicines make you have an o.d and after that he drops you like a bad habit because he doesn't want to help you. He is not a good doctor and definitely doesn't care about his patients.

February 4th, 2014
Office hours are inconvenient. Called about prescription and told 48 hours. Called back a week later and was told they had been called in but the nurse would check and return my call. No call back from the nurse. Called pharmacy they say they never got called in. Krebs seems fine. prescribed meds worked well. Office staff is very standoffish, discourteous and unreliable.

August 8th, 2013
patient for 7 years
Dr. Krebs has followed my recovery for nearly seven years, and I would not consider any change in psychiatrist. He is thoroughly read on current approaches to depression and anxiety, and open to discussion with me about new approaches, as we must shift prescriptions from time to time. His personal warmth and humor always boost my confidence. His staff conveys personal connections with patients and are superb at working out scheduling challenges if needed. They are top notch.