Dr. Kevin Kriesel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2016
Excellent MD
Excellent MD, great bedside manner, very thorough, wonderful follow up

September 29th, 2012
Open minded and intelligent. Able to solve out-of-the-ordinary cases.
What makes him a great doctor is that he knows what to do when symptoms are atypical, and a case has been impossible to diagnose. He is intelligent, skilled and open minded, which leads to him being precise in his treatment. His judgment is not tainted by what he knows best or commonly sees. I was referred from one doctor to another, and he is the only one who was able to step back and assess my symptoms with an objective mind, and stay open to possibilities even though my symptoms did not fit textbook definitions, and scans showed nothing. He cares about his patients, and is a great communicator. He treated me quickly and successfully. He is everything a doctor should be.

February 16th, 2012
Best Doctor in the whole wide world
My daughter/baby was constantly battling ear infections and noone could ever tell or diagnose correctly what the issue was till we met Dr Kriesal.He took the time to listen to us and treated her so accurately.He is one of the best doctors that we have ever known.If you ever need an ENT, Dr Kriesal is the one to go to.God bless him and his family.

June 23rd, 2010
Dr. Kevin Kriesel
I would never be able to say enough about Dr. Kriesel to do him justice. He has been caring for my daughter since she was 15 years old, she is now 19. She had recurring, lymphoid tissue growths and had seen many specialists that could not seem to diagnose the cause; Dr. Kriesel removed the tissue surgically about 8 times in the last 4 years and treated her for all of the other symptoms she would experience when the tissue would start growing back...sometimes it seemed as if we were in his office, 2-3 times a month, throughout her illness. Not only is Dr. Kriesel a brilliant, skillful and extraordinary doctor, he has shown great patience, compassion, humility and nuturing in dealing with Chelsea during this entire time. He truly cares about his patients. He made her feel as if she were his only patient, never rushing her out of his office, many times comforting her when she was scared about things, giving her encouragement, as someone much closer to her would only have done. He has always been honest and straightforward during his treatment of Chelsea, but always reassured both of us that he wasn't going to give up finding a cause and would involve whomever he needed to, to reach the proper diagnosis. Throughout her treatment, he involved other doctors as we tried to pin down a cause for the recurrance of the growths. He was always open to doing additional research on Chelsea's case. He put many of our "fears of the unknown" at ease, just knowing the kind of doctor he was...He had proven to be a man of his word and that he was going to make sure that he did his VERY best for us. He listened to our concerns; explained new situations to us so that we understood exactly what was going on and what to expect during the next steps of treatment; he was always honest and forthcoming with information and NEVER condescending, thinking we wouldn't understand something that might be going on medically.To Chelsea and I, he is THE very best doctor, and he has become more that just our doctor, he has become our friend. Chelsea never wanted anyone else to operate on her but him. She trusted him and he had proven to her that her trust in him was safe, over and over. During one stay in the hospital, Chelsea found that she had to have her gall bladder removed and asked me if Dr. Kriesel could do it, and although I explained that this was not his specialty, and someone else had to perform the surgery, she was not a happy camper...but even then, although he didn't have to, Dr. Kriesel stopped by her hospital room just to check on her and this always made both of us feel better. Dr. Kriesel is a very humble and compassionate man, and to us, the VERY best ENT around.

April 15th, 2009
Very emphatic Doctor
Had a pleasant experience. He made sure I understood all the facts. Went through all my questions. Definitely I recommend him.