Dr. Kevin Kroeger Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kroeger?

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I had a routine mammogram that Dr. Kroeger rated as "clear." 5 months later I was diagnosed with Stage II Breast Cancer that had invaded into the lymph nodes. All the other doctors that saw the mammogram said the breast tissue was so dense it was impossible to see if a tumor was present or not. Dr. Kroeger should have put a warning on my mammogram that I needed further diagnostics like an ultrasound or MRI. Thank God I palpated the tumor myself and underwent treatment. So far so good, but I would NEVER EVER recommend this doctor, because of his "all clear" I could have died.

Lung Cancer