A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kuenstler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kuenstler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kuenstler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenstler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuenstler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Kuenstler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kuenstler practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kuenstler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kuenstler practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.