A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kuenstler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kuenstler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuenstler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuenstler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kuenstler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenstler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuenstler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Kuenstler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kuenstler practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kuenstler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kuenstler practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.