Dr. Kevin Kulick MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Buffalo, NY

October 15th, 2016
excellent doctor would recommend.

September 19th, 2015
Three and a half months wait to get an appointment for a returning patient! Really! But this seems typical for a lot of dermatologists in the area. I think I found one. Will review

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Kulick has always been great with me. Very patient, explains everything, very knowledgeable. The office staff, however, are the rudest people I have every dealt with. I dread having to call to make an appointment. Very unprofessional, rude and ignorant!!!

January 7th, 2014
would not go back!!!
Dr. Kulick is very cocky!!! I brought my daughter to his office this past week and we will never go back!!!! I would not recommend him to anyone!!! He needs to learn manners.

June 13th, 2013
I had the worst experience in my life at a time I needed the most help I could get. Unprofessional and egocentric.

October 24th, 2012
Staff needs to be fired and replaced.
Nastiest receptionist and staff I have ever dealt with.

May 4th, 2011
Called early on Monday morning to make an appointment. Of course all staff were busy..."please leave a message and we will call you back". Really? It is now Wednesday and I still haven't got the call back. How professional is that? Perhaps you don't need my business? This alone wouldn't bother me so much, but the fact that every appointment I have had, I have never seen the doctor. Just PA's. I don't even know what he looks like!

April 27th, 2011
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Kulick is an excellent doctor. I have been going him for about 10 years. Although the wait time to see him at times may be a bit long he always is very thorough and answers all questions. I never feel rushed with the visit. Would recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.

November 18th, 2010
Doctor Kulick had no proplem diagnosing my medical condition after countless other doctor didn't. have been a patient of doctor kulick now for many years but still have a problem getting an apt. if needed immediately.I find the staff most times curious.

July 14th, 2010
The Doctor seems friendly to an extent and very knowledgeable. I like him.His staff, unfortunately, is rude and ignorant. The receptionist (shoulder length black hair, overweight white female, mid 30's possibly) was rude to the patient before me. She was cocky and ignorant toward me when I asked a simple request. It turned out that she was infact incorrect (and I was right). There was no real apology. Even if I was incorrect, you do not talk rude and confrontational to patients that basically pay your salary.The lady who prescreened me for the Doctor (seemed to have an accent- maybe Russian) was also miserable and pissy. No common sense communication skills.Basically the staff acted so ignorant that it was hard to focus on my visit with the Doctor when it came (I waited an hour past my appointment time)

June 8th, 2008
HE'S GREAT...IF YOU HAVE THE TIME
I have seen Dr. Kulick 3 times now, and can state with confidence that he is one of the better doctors I have ever seen...however, he is constantly overbooked and running behind. Expect service with a smile, but also an hour or more wait time (with an appointment). Also, be ready with any concerns or questions you have, because once he finally gets to you, he gives you less than 15 minutes. But, I repeat, he is good at what he does, so if these issues do not bother you then I recommend him.