A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kunkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kunkle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kunkle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kunkle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Kunkle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Kunkle practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kunkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kunkle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.