A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kunkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kunkle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kunkle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kunkle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Kunkle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Kunkle practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kunkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kunkle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.