Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2016
Happy patient
I see Rachel as my NP and she listens to your problems and responds to all. She is caring, diagnosis is right on every time and this is why Dr. Kurey keeps her on staff. I never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen and the nurses are terrific. This is the place if you want a real family doctor.

August 26th, 2016
Rachel and Dr. Kurey are great
I can't believe anyone would not be crazy about these two. I have seen them both but usually see Rachel. She is smart and kind and makes you feel special. I would recommend her and him to anyone.

December 11th, 2014
My ratings are for Rachael, not the office itself. The office staff is nice, but Rachael is HORRIBLE as everyone else has stated. She is extremely rude, does not care about patients and she is VERY unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend her to a dog! I would not be left in her care at all, and would not recommend her to anyone for anything!

July 29th, 2014
Horrible place, staff is rude Rachel is horrible
I have gone to this office for years. I have finally switched doctors. Rachel is horrible, condescending and rude. She does not seem to care about the patient at all. Every time I have been there she seems in a hurry to get out and chat with the rest of the staff. Rachel will not refill prescriptions in a timely manner or at all.

September 23rd, 2013
Happy Camper
I've been going to Dr. Kurey for over 10 years. I can't imagine going any where else. Once when my son was sick, very sick, I took him to Dr. Kurey because I didn't want my poor son sitting in his doctor's office for 3 to 4 hours. Dr. Kurey saw my son within an hour, called in the prescription and we were back home in half the time if I taken him to his regular doctor. Dr. Kurey removed several warts on my son's hand and arm, after the procedure was over he let him throw the dry ice on the floor. This thrilled my son to death and he NEVER is scared when I say we'll have to go see Dr. Kurey. I always see Rachel, love her. I would and have recommended Dr. Kurey and Rachel to everyone I know. They are AWESOME!!!

June 2nd, 2013
This office is great, if you are not really sick, you don't act as your own health advocate, you don't question the P.A. If you are an individual with minor illnesses, you will probably do fine. Short wait times, Easy to get appointments. Just don't expect in depth care. And by all means, if you leave there feeling as though you weren't heard and questioning the treatment.... get a second opinion. Seems I'm not the only one Rachel has caused unnecessary serious medical issues.

July 15th, 2012
great doc for new (11) year resident
Dr. Kurey is great. I did not have a good doc when I first came. A friend suggested him, and I have been with Dr. Kurey for about 9 years now.

July 11th, 2012
Great Physician
Considerinng today's healthcare fiasco with many physicians pressed for finances, thus cramming patients in & out... typical "assembly line" feel; Dr. Kurey is above the rest. He actually "knows" me, talks to me (not at me) and is very concerned. I personally & professionally know bedside manners and true patient care, I'm a healthcare professional and I rate him as top-notched!

August 3rd, 2011
How a visit should go
I have high standards for professionalism, and this office meets each of them easily. The staff are courteous and efficient, but most importantly, both Dr. Kurey and NP Rachel Smith are excellent listeners. I usually see Rachel, and I find her realistic take on health issues to be refreshing. She is really good at explaining whatever the issue is, and I feel like she genuinely cares about her patients. Some of the larger local chain doctors in this city could learn a lot about how to be a good doctor from the folks in this office.

June 14th, 2011
Rachel is like a family friend
I went to see Rachel Smith because a friend told me how sweet, and caring she was. She is very comfortable to talk to and remembers details that makes you feel like a family friend. I recommend her to all my co-workers and couldn't imagine seeing another doctor. We had to call the on call service one weekend with a headache and she called us back right away, showed concern for my family, and helped us through the weekend. It is nice to see a young doctor take a vital interest in her patients lives.

April 7th, 2011
Rachel is Wonderful
I saw Rachel in Dr. Kurey office the other day and she was bright, and so friendly. Wonderful beside manner, and took time to listen to my mothers concerns. She didn't overly medicate or want to do a bunch of unnecessary test. I will tell all my friends and family about her.

February 16th, 2011
Always very prompt, takes time to listen and explain the problem. Office staff could be a bit more friendly but never rude. He is an excellent physician.