A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Bell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Bell practices Family Medicine near Granite City, IL.
See Granite City Family Physicians.