Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lewis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lane Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lewis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK and Edmond, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Pulmonologists, Tulsa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tulsa Sleep Medicine Doctors.