Dr. Kevin Murphy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 7th, 2016
He is brilliant. I have been seeing him for 12 years for a chronic disease, and he has handled my case beautifully.

April 3rd, 2014
Incompetent
Doctor Kevin La bran Murphy is the most incompetent Dr. I have ever been treated by. He doubled my Lithium leaving me with a rapid heartbeat, severe migraine headache, stomach cramps, nausea with vomiting, slurred and rapid speech. From 600 mg to 1200 mg. I could have had seizures, a heart attack and even death. When I went to the hospital i expected to have proper medical care and to be treated with respect and dignity. Not only did this dr. mistreat me, but he was condescending, patronizing, rude, belittles and needled me to create me to react. He stated that bi-polar was their bread and butter, so quickly realized why he wanted to keep me in the hospital. I was kept there against my will, and needed to get out because I had no insurance and I had therapy classes he made me miss. He had better watch his back, because its not! a good idea to tick off a bi polar redhead at the rate which this idiot did. Grade F-

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Murphy is wonderful!
Dr. Murphy is a very kind and caring person. He is very thorough, finding a serious underlying medical prblem that had gone on for years undetected by many other doctors. We appreciate him greatly!

January 3rd, 2011
Very professional
I find Dr. Murphy to be very professional. I appreciate how he stays close to being on schedule. He asks pertinent questions and keeps the appointment focused on your life and meds. If it's a longer appointment you want, see a physchologist, not a physchiatrist. I've been seeing him for 13 years and have never had any reason to look anywhere else for better care.