Learn more about Dr. Kevin Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Obrien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Obrien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obrien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Obrien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Obrien practice?
- Dr. Kevin Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Obrien practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Primary Care Doctors.