A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lynwood Smith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kevin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Smith practices Dermatology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.