A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Leonard Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Turner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Turner practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
See Alcoa Family Physicians.