A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lally is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lally
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lally, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Liver Cancer
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lally has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Partick Lally MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Lally practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lally has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lally practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.