A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lampert, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lampert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ian Lampert MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin I. Lampert practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lampert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lampert practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chadron, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, NE and Gering, NE.
See Chadron Radiologists.