A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lancaster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lancaster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Lancaster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lancaster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lancaster practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Cleveland, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.