A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Latz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Latz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Latz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Latz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Latz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Harry Latz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Latz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Latz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Latz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.