A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lavery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lavery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lavery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Thomas Lavery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Lavery practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lavery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lavery practices Ophthalmology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI.
See Battle Creek Ophthalmologists.