A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lavery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lavery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lavery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Lavery practice?
Dr. Kevin Lavery practices Ophthalmology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Battle Creek Ophthalmologists.