A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Law is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Law, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from New York University.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Frances Law MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Law practice?
- Dr. Kevin Law has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Law practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Critical Care Practitioners, and Trenton Pulmonologists.