A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lax
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lax, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lax graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lax has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Lax MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Lax practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lax has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lax practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.