Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lax is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lax, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lax graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lax has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lax MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Lax practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lax has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lax practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.