A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Leisinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Leisinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Leisinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisinger graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leisinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jeffrey Leisinger MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Leisinger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Leisinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Leisinger practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.