A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lipscomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lipscomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lipscomb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipscomb graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipscomb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Paul Lipscomb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Lipscomb practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lipscomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lipscomb practices Family Medicine near Palmetto, FL.
See Palmetto Family Physicians.