A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lisman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Arlie Lisman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Lisman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lisman practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.