Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lisman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Marfan Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Arlie Lisman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Lisman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lisman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.