Dr. Kevin Lisman MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Houston, TX

September 16th, 2016
Excellent Job and Demeanor
Dr. Lisman was thorough. He spent time on the initial visit to explain what he saw to be the problem and plan to correct. He promptly scheduled the procedure (within 5 days). At Houston Methodist surgery was prompt and Dr. Lisman visited me 3 times within 2 days leading to discharge. Well Done!!!

September 17th, 2013
Patient since 2008
I've been a patient of Dr. Lisman since 2008. I saw him after getting 2 stents at a hospital in Beaumont the year prior. My brother who knew of Dr. Lisman, insisted I switch to him, so to please him I did so. I've never regretted that decision. The first visit was so refreshing. He sat and talked to me like we were old friends. He set me up for testing, in the near future. They did find another blockage that was apparently missed in Beaumont the year prior. They scheduled me for stent placement and all turned out well. I can't say enough about him, not to mention, his nurses, Amber and Antonio. They're both awesome and very professional.

April 18th, 2013
VERY SMART CARDIOVASCULAR DOCTOR
DR. KEVIN LISMAN , is the Best Cardiovascular doctor in Houston,Texas. He is very smart about Heart problems and #1 in his field. I trust him with my life, when he walk's into the room I know everything is going to be ok. He care's about his patients, All I can tell you ,if you want a very smart but caring doctor Dr.Kevin Lisman is it !

January 27th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Kevin Lisman is an AWESOME Doctor and overall guy. He is very caring and listens to all your concerns. He did a full workup on my hubby and said he was in great heart health. We are going through a TON of tests right now to determane the cause of his Seizures and this allowed us to discount the heart as a culprit. I recommend him to EVERYONE anytime.. WONDERFUL and KIND and GOOD LOOKING TOO!

September 15th, 2010
Great doctor!
I trust him not because I have to, but because he's the best I've ever found. I have a rare heart problem and HE is the only one that found it, and helped me to stay alive. You will find no better. Caring, kind, explains everything, answers your questions, replies to calls and messages left for him in a timely manner, explains to family members as well. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!

September 14th, 2010
Not Impressed
UnattentiveSeemed distracted and was no help for my condition.

June 14th, 2010
Touch of Love
Dr. Lisman is an awesome doctor. He explains everything to you in much detail. He has no doubt great beside manners when it comes to the paitent and family. My Husband is not a very trust worthy person when it comes to doctors, due to the first cardiologist he had experienced from another hospital in Pasadena. But I will tell you this, my husband Trust Dr.Kevin Lisman without a shadow of doubt. If and when I have any problems he will be my doctor. I much rather wait for him than to leave my family too soon. I do recommend him to anybody with heart problems.