Dr. Kevin Little MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Greensboro, NC

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Little and the P..
Dr. Little and the PA conducted the physical in a completely professional manner. They showed they were interested in my health. Due to the results of the exam, Dr. Little proactively made me an appointment with a specialist.

October 10th, 2016
Had my annual physic..
Had my annual physical with Dr.Liitle.He is great.Very thorough yet expedientI have great trust in Dr. LittleI have been going to him for several yearsBest advice on physicals: once you have yoursGo ahead and schedule next year's whileYou are there before leaving.

October 4th, 2016
Very pleased with vi..
Very pleased with visit and was treated with medicine to take care of my problem. Also Doctor took time to hear about another problem I was having and got me a referral to a specialist.

September 26th, 2016
Everything was about..
Everything was about as good as anyone could expect. I have been happy with Dr. Little since I started seeing him.

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Little continues..
Dr. Little continues to fulfill my requirements for medical needs, including illness or, as in this case, annual physical. Competent, friendly, caring.

September 5th, 2016
The whole thing was ..
The whole thing was great. All were very good at what they do. Never a problem.

August 31st, 2016
regular check to con..
regular check to continue medications, blood work. scheduled to have a better physical in 3 months. new prescription to work on BP.

August 1st, 2016
This visit was for m..
This visit was for my yearly physical,in which I go by Lab for blood work prior to visit. I am very satisfied with the treatment and procedure that I am receiving from Dr. Little and staff.

July 25th, 2016
Everyone was pleasan..
Everyone was pleasant and there was little if no waiting

July 18th, 2016
Dr Little was vet th..
Dr Little was vet thorough. He took time to listen to my problem and find a solution to it.

July 13th, 2016
I have been a patien..
I have been a patient of this practice for almost 40 years. By far Dr. Little and his nurse Jan Hall are the best team there. I always feel their true concern for my health and well being. Hope to have many more years as their patient.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Little has been ..
Dr. Little has been my doctor for over ten years and I visit him every three months. I cannot express how pleased I am with my health care. He and his nurse, Jan, are the best!