A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Liudahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Liudahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liudahl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Liudahl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liudahl graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liudahl has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jay Liudahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Liudahl practice?
- Dr. Kevin Liudahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Liudahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Surgeons.