Learn more about Dr. Kevin Liudahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Liudahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liudahl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liudahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Liudahl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liudahl graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liudahl has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jay Liudahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Liudahl practice?
- Dr. Kevin Liudahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Liudahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.