A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Longshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Longshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longshaw
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Longshaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longshaw graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longshaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Maurice Longshaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Longshaw practice?
- Dr. Kevin Longshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Longshaw practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.