A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lopez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gerard Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lopez practices Family Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians.