Learn more about Dr. Kevin Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Loughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Loughlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Loughlin practice?
Dr. Kevin Loughlin practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Urologists.