A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Loughlin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughlin
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Loughlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Loughlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Loughlin MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Loughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Loughlin practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Boston Urologists.