A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Loughlin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Loughlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Loughlin MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Loughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Loughlin practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Urologists.