A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Loughlin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughlin
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Loughlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Loughlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Loughlin MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Loughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Loughlin practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Boston Urologists.