Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Luke
Dr. Kevin Luke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL, with another office in New Lenox, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Luke is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Palos Community Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital. Dr. Luke has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Luke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kevin Luke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.
Dr. Nirav Shah
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi13
Dr. James Boscardin
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi47
Dr. Paul Defrino
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi23