Dr. Kevin Luke MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Palos Heights, IL

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Total hip replacement Feb. 9, 2017 Went very well. Dr. Luke is awesome! I did everything I was supposed to do and I didn't do what I wasn't supposed to do. In June my husband and I went on vacation. I climbed sand dunes, lighthouse steps, 94 steps down to a waterfall viewing area and back up again. Walked miles each day. All with no pain meds! I am so grateful! Now it has been 6 months and its all so good it's like it never happened!!

February 15th, 2017
Super specialist
My surgery was exceptional

January 7th, 2017
Repair of Kneecap
Dr. Luke was recommended to me by a friend, fortunately. My kneecap needed to be put back together after a fall. He explained what the procedure would be, scheduled the surgery quickly and the follow-up care was excellent. He is a serious doctor, which I appreciate. I followed his instructions for after care, through healing. He also explained the options if I should want the equipment removed, and left the decision to me. I wouldn't hesitate to return to him if further care is needed.

October 26th, 2016
great great doctor
I had a total hip replacement. I most defiant would refer Dr. Luke to a friend my overall is experience was great. He has helped me get my normal life back with no problems. i also would have no problem returning to see Dr. Luke for any orthopedic surgery's i may have to have if any in the future

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Kevin Luke is a highly skilled and proficient surgeon. He knows what he's doing. His interaction with his patients is perfect. He listens; asks for questions; takes the time to answer them. Dr. Luke welcomes input from his patients. You won't regret seeing Dr. Luke for your orthopedic needs.

July 13th, 2016
If you Need A Knee Surgeon
After tearing up my right knee and fighting with the employer and insurance company, Dr. Kevin Luke was a breath of fresh air. I was totally impressed with the way he treats his patients, talks to them not down to them, he listens to your concerns and fears. He explains in simple understandable language what he'll be doing and what the expected results will be. He also has a quick sense of humor, something you need just before going into surgery, he made me comfortable and totally at ease. If you need a surgeon, Call Dr. Kevin Luke, you won't be disappointed.

July 13th, 2016
I injured my knee and Dr.Luke did an amazing job taking care of my injury, my knee surgery and the recovery

October 27th, 2015
Bad bedside manner
Great doctor knows his stuff, but has no personality and terrible bedside manner!

July 31st, 2015
Dr, Luke is the best of the best. Total knee replacement and excellent recovery.

November 9th, 2014
Great Expeience
Dr. Luke took the time to listen to me and to follow a more conservative treatment plan when I decided I wasn't ready to have surgery. When I was ready, everything was scheduled and taken care of promptly. Surgery went well and recovery was much better than I ever expected! I would have just had the surgery right away instead of putting it off! He did a great job!

October 24th, 2014
success
I had knee replacement surgery with Dr. Luke one year ago. I am pain free. It was wonderful! I can't say enough about my experience. Dr. Luke explained everything. It was just as he said. I would recommend Dr. Luke for his expert care and skill as a surgeon. I do not limp anymore and I am able to walk at least a mile a day.

January 21st, 2014
Glad I did it
I had both my knee and hip replaced by dr. Luke I am so happy with the results. I actually was in Florida and was able to go to the beach and get myself out of the beach chair by myself. I haven't been able to do that in years. I can now go shopping and am able to stand for more than a few minutes. The whole experience with dr. Luke and his staff from the beginning to the end was wonderful. Dr. Luke is a caring and to the point kind of doctor which I appreciate. He did a wonderful thing for me. I would recommend him to everyone.