Overall Review

no change

April 7th, 2014
Dr. Lukenda have been my doctor for over a year now I moved here from Toms River NJ, went in the hospital for a bad asthma attack, he stepped in and took control of my situation, and saved my life since becoming my doctor he has made showed me how to take care of my asthma the proper was and to take the correct medication, I thanks god for him, would not give him up for nothing in the world never had any problems with him at all.

January 13th, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin Lukenda since he went into practice. Yes, wait time is lengthy not because they overbook, because he spends time with each of his patients. I trust my life to this man. I am of the opinion he is the benchmark of what a physician should be. This doctor, this caring human being, not only tends to his patients physical well being, he cares about their spiritual well being too. I'd like to share a story. Several years ago I had pneumonia and went into the hospital which I could not afford and at my pleading and insisting after one day he released me from the hospital under the strict agreement that I would be in his office the next day so he could listen to my lungs, naturally I was so sick and unable to make that appt. I called him and explained, THAT MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE TWO DAYS IN A ROW TO MAKE SURE I WAS BREATHING BETTER! Now that's a good doctor, honestly anyone who complains about Dr. Kevin Lukenda are not in their rights minds. God Bless you Kevin and your staff.

March 1st, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever
He is horrible and told me that I am basically dying and there is nothing that he can do for me without consulting one of my 4 Children or 3 Grand Children or 5 Great Grand Children. After I had my daughter contact hospice she called his office and he went away on vacation for the weekend and had already signed my hospital discharge papers. I had been going to him as my primary for YEARS! He is by far a horrible doctor and an even worse person.

September 5th, 2012
Dr Lukenda has been my doctor for over 20 years and he's the best family dr I ever had. Never had a problem having a an rx called in if I had a cold or a refill. The wait time to see him is always a lil lengthy if you ask me, you'll be in the waiting room for an hour but he'll make sure that he hears everything that is wrong with you before he lets you out of his office. The nurses are always nice as well. He the type of the doctor that he rather keep a p problem from coming back then wait for it to come and then work on a solution.

January 18th, 2012
Courtesy needs to be worked on a little bit. The last time I visited Dr. Lukenda's office, he made me feel as though I was wasting his time although I had not been to his office for a couple of years. Other times, there were student doctors who came to check on me. Instead of feeling like a patient, I feel as though I am on an assembly line from beginning to end starting with the receptionist who asks for your insurance to walking out of the door after 10-15 mins. with the doctor. It doesn't feel the same. Money is more important than caring for the patient.

December 26th, 2010
Most of the staff is okay except for the one you have to deal with most of the time.... rude and uncaring. The wait time is horrendous...and sometimes you don't get to see your actual doctor. Before the move to this location, the overall experience was much better...perhaps the focus changed from quality to quantity. I changed doctors after 15 years with this office.